reply
Knowing that I'll be missing you - 
Im sure it will cost me everything to be tough.
And I know its a lot to ask,
but, wait for me?


Fly the ocean
In a silver plane
See the jungle
When it's wet with rain
Just remember till
You're home again
You belong to me.


You let me hear the song,
And Im the kinda girl who take every words seriously,
I know it is too much to dream, to hope for one thing
that Im pretty much sure that it will hardly happen,
not anywhere near,
not anytime closer,
but, those words, 
is it too much if I consider it as a reply?

If it is not what I thought it is,
just let me be,
dont tell me,
its the only hope I have for now.
Let me be in my own dream
Let me live my fairytale,
You dont need to tell me anything
I know there is no happy ending with happily ever after.
I just need a reason to smile.
Coz those laughs, happy faces
I dont know if its actually real
my heart and mind are pretty empty and clouded
that's all I know, for now.



Posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM


« OLDER
NEWER »