Second time
Honestly I cried my heart out when you knew I was around but you're not looking. It hurts more than the silence you kept between us. It hurts more than anything you could've imagined. You broke my heart and turned it into pieces. A simple 'hey' doesn't take a lot of effort, I suppose, yet, ignorance was what you thought the best for us. I have all my favourite songs played to make myself happy. I tried to ignore you too. But, all the songs seemed to annoyed me more. They spoke the words of my heart. The lines that remain unspoken. 'Cause, I know, even how hard I try to find the best words to say, you won't be listening. And I don't want to be the one that holds you back. Letting you go, seemed the best option even if it means, Im crashing myself - inside out. Its okay. I through before. Second time won't be a problem.

Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 11:31 PM


« OLDER
NEWER »