Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me

"For you I’d wait 'til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me" 

One wish, I really hope that you will never find this. You shouldnt read this coz it will either break your heart, or mine. Naah, what am I saying, I doubt it'll break yours. Well, to start off, I couldn't sure myself  that those words were meant for me. Either way, they made me sad. Worst feeling ever, yes. For the moment, I hate all songs for knowing my feelings better than myself. I hate everything. I hate the driving out. I hate the night sky. I hate the stars. I even hate the airplanes. I hate almost everything that I love before. Coz from my eyes, there's pictures of you everywhere I'd go. I don't know what's happening? I couldn't explain. I thought you're supposed to be the unintended. I thought you're just driving by. Never meant to knock the door of my heart neither to open the windows of my feelings. Yet, you went inside and remain, knowing that you would have to leave, made your way out. I don't know if its only for a little while or you'll never come back.

But, I would say, when you're making your way out, taking one step at a time - creating unintentional distance, I couldn't help the tears from dropping. I couldn't hold any longer. Coz, when you're gone, I couldn't deny the pieces of my heart are missing you. I miss the moments when you're right here by my side - when you look me in the eyes. Those moments when I caught a glimpse of heaven, my paradise.

Now, all the things I still remember, my days ain't gonna be the same. And all those days we spent out by the lake, has it all gone to waste. Knowing that, I'll try to make my steps too. One step at a time. Ive got to get a move on with my life. I do regret to have that thought of you would stand up and tell me something that I don't know. Something that could light up my world. Something that could make me smile. I thought you would do your part and I would do mine. Well, its just too late to think. Que Sera, Sera. I wish all the best for you.

Someday I know, I might say - reflecting now on how things could've been, well, it was worth it in the end. Even the years go by and the time just seems to fly, memories are but the only things that still remain. In my heart. In my mind. Thanks for everything.




Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 2:08 AM


« OLDER
NEWER »