aku kan novelis!
Yeah, aku kan novelis. Novelis tu kan fairytales maker. Storyteller. Dia yang cipta watak, dia yang create perwatakan. Dia yang satukan orang. Dia yang pisahakan orang, Yeah, thats me! :)

"who says life ain't a fairytale? make things sweet, feel the moments with beloved ones and friends, i can assure you can create your own, and your life will be just fine and everything's gonna be okay. ♥"

Hah. Tu dia, siap post facebook lagi.

Kisah tentang dua anak remaja yang berpacaran, Love story biasa, takde nyer fall in love ngan anak raja. Takde pulak anak Tan Sri ker datuk ker haper2, but it is still a love story that meant to be sweet and cute. Yeah, cute. They are cute together. Hoping that both of you will stuck for each other - forever after.

"I close my eyes and pray..."
-siap ada lagu JB lagi tu..


Memanglah kalau time merajuk ker marah ker sedih ker kecik hati ker:
"Lets talk this over. its not like we're dead. Was it something I did? Was it something you said?"

and how about this pulak?
Suatu ketika dahulu - tak lah lama sangat. just a few months back.

'Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.
She took the midnight train going anywhere.
Just a city boy, born and raised in South detroit,
He took the midnight train going anywhere'

Then, bila that girl and that guy met. Macam bumped onto each other.

'We were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
Im standing there; in the balcony on summer air'

The girl was here, and the boy was standing there. Bila mata pandang mata, time macam stop ticking. Moving towards each other - slowly. Really slowly.

'Well, you stood there with me in the doorway,
My hands shake, Im not usually this way,
But you pull me in and Im a little more brave,
Its the first kiss, its flawless, really something.'


'I will never let you fall,
I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.'


'We may only have tonight,
But till the morning sun you're mine,
All mine..
Play the music low, and sway to the rhythm of love.'

Macam2 kan? Aku kan novelis, aku tahulah.. :)




Posted on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 8:23 AM


« OLDER
NEWER »